Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My stints with my shadow

Look around and you will discover a maze of shadows fluttering about mischievously. Try to chase one and it flicks like a butterfly. The “catch me if you can” game it plays is statically collected in the midst of the ever glowing sun , exuding its exuberance with the humility of the king. But the opaque being refuses to be moved by the sheen created around it, after all the world of shadows though stems from the place of light yet submerges into the dark, fainting & sinking only for its resurrection with the break of the dawn. All is bright around it yet there is no botheration, for eons it has played the same old trick. So bewildered it has left me that I shall chase it till the end of my days. I shall be behind it till the time I rein supreme !!!
O kith of darkness, you shall remain my reminder for my unconquered quest !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

catch your colourfull shadow in d mirror n u will be able 2 do it before the final destination....

vibhuti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vibhuti said...

the intangibility of thought works as directive principles of this tangible world and same is reflected in your beautiful musings........KEEP it up............!

Subhajit said...

hmmmm......no comments