Monday, March 22, 2010

My Boss's Chillies !!!!!

My day starts with juicy fried gossips with my colleagues from my neighboring desks. Together we make our afternoons spicy with talks ranging from the latest hairdo to who has recently been dumped by whom. This is followed by lunch with my friends where in I have my chapattis reserved in their homemade delicious Tiffin….it would be unusual for me to get my own Tiffin.
My evenings are further brightened by calls from my boss who seems to shed all the extra chilly powder that she collects from her boss , over in my eyes . So by the time I go to bed I’m blinded by the chillies in my eyes …however I still sleep with the dream of waking up and realizing that my dreams have been materialized ..minus the “hot chillies”.
So here is a little prayer that I recite to myself as an ardent follower of my boss…
“ Dear God of spices
Make me a mistress of sugar & spice for me to uphold and blend the two extremities with a dash of every ingredient from every hour of the day & may I atone myself to the taste buds of my boss who prefers the flavor of “red hot chillies” a wee bit more in my case.
Amen !”

5 comments:

Manish said...

you forgot to mention your timings in the office and any other responsibilities that are assigned to you..... lolllllll!!!!

Hasan Zia said...

Wow! I loved this dish.....may I have a spoon :P :D

Dead Angel said...

Haha! Nice tadka of humour..

Hope your boss never reads this :D

Vijeya said...

@Vrush...he he he ..hope so 2!!

Tingtime said...

Thank you for follow my blog.your blog very nice.