Friday, January 30, 2009

When u left ….
The cluttering pain that struck my heart left me in a lurch …..I knew I shall miss u …but not to this extent.
Can’t say ‘bout the consistency of the feeling ...but let me confide ...It shows no signs of abating.
I have had friends, and have encountered foes, & some who never were anything. Then there was you..! a frequent “smile struck face” that bore it for as long as I can assume to remember. When u said goodbye you took away a part of me that will never be requited.
We may meet we may not meet, but one thing that stands clear that none shall remain the same after today, for this day marks the beginning of a new era………. and an end, to the two long years that went by …they swept past so quickly yet come to think of it the stealth of time made it seem so sluggish.
I will hold your image as I saw it today in the eye of my mind forever & ever after, for you may go though a metamorphosis but I shall show no sign of getting you out of the womb of my mind.
You belong to your unpretentious self…..but your soul still peeps out of your eyes. Your soul is locked up in mine...don’t force me to release it coz its not in my power to do so.
Farewell my dear Rains!!!......

From ……….ur Vijeya !!!!

4 comments:

SN said...

i love it...

Unknown said...

Well i have no words to say how it feels when some one writes about u....i m speechless....its beautifully written......thank u so much vijeya.....

Rainy...

sutanu said...

Well all i can say Vij that atleast u r lucky enough to share the space with her for sometime now.... even though i have not been that "luck-y by chance" however i feel that rainy is an amazing gal i have come across....and b4 i sign off this comment i wud say that i wudn't miss her as we wud alwayz be frenz (i wudn't let go off u rainz as i luv troublin u ---- u know that...lol)

all the best to both of u .... tc

luv
sutanu

Subhajit said...

hmmmm...nice