Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Have fun …escape the pit of no thoughts !

I have stopped troubling my brain for minor details which relate to “others” & to hit it more specifically people, places and things. Without distinguishing between any, I ignore all (though i never ignore animated beings…there is a contradiction here..)
I wish to call you dead if you can’t have fun !!!!!!
If you keep worrying ‘bout your mortgages you sure will die way before god can will it . No…. it’s not funny! Do you realize how long its been since you decided to go get yourself a life …. For generations we think that we have grown up.
Well Grownups! You see the generation standing inline behind you , wishing to get into your shoes , more appropriately vying to take your place , believes that there is more fun in being “serious” than have careless worry free life .”
What a SERIOUS thought….i guess having fun is some kind of taboo. Although “fun” itself is pretty subjective. With so many “ifs” & “buts” doing the round for us in this vast circle of life ,we sure can’t keep track of every possible detail ,so I abandon the possibility of answering your question relating to the subjectivity of “fun” …call it anything ...but don’t call it off , just like I never did. .......................So the underlining thought is to “Have fun…”
In my short & sweet journey of a little over twenty four years I have come to terms with myself and a quaint trait called Pride. I never parted ways with my "pride" and I never will, because unless you think highly of yourself (which in turn states your state of mind) you can forget all ‘bout enjoying what’s happening in and around you .Thus to escape gloom take admission in the class of "Pride ." But be clear because there is a very thin line drawn between pride and arrogance. So beware and be not mistaken to fall into the pit of gloomy arrogance which is substantially easy. That’s why I managed to convince myself that I won’t fall into its lap , so to counter attack it I decided to have FUN, ….. I thought to have fun while I am teaching ( since these days I am handling the teacher in me ), and most of all I need to have fun while I am having “fun”…… are you reading me ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how can some body write so much u r a born writer i suppose All the best RJ/VJ

Hasan Zia said...

You have a great writer in u Ma'am.
I just love to read u.

Kamal Upadhyay said...

good one